- Two-way mutual anti-lost function, offer a prompt for other party.
- 15 meters long transmission distance.
- Alarm set on both the mobile phone and the tracker when the distance exceeding the transmission distance.
- Mi Home APP, check device working state anytime, more security and really convenient.
- Replaceable battery, long standby time.
- Simple and slim design
Mi Home APP Connection:
1. Search and download the APP " Mi Home " on Google Play or App Store.
2. Create a Mi account then sign in.
3. Turn on the BT of your phone.
4. Enter the device name " RANRES smart tracker ", or search the nearby devices and connecting.
(If the connection fails, please open the setting of the APP, switch the region to China, then reconnecting.)
The Xiaomi Booty Smart Anti-lost device comes with a compact design with a one-click object search button and two-way search function. It can cover an ultra-long distance of 15 meters, and the ultra-thin design is convenient to carry.
The booty smart anti-lost device has a compact design with a dimension of 42x42x8mm and weighs only 10g. It is light and stylish, and has a skin-friendly touch. It is equipped with a specially designed leather lanyard that can be hung on backpacks, wallets and other personal belongings.
The most interesting feature on the smart anti-lost device is the two-way mutual search function. If it is paired to a smartphone, you can use it to search for the smartphone and in the same vein, the smartphone can be used to search for the device and any object it is attached to.
The effective transmission distance of the smart anti-lost device is 15 meters. When the connectivity range is exceeded, and the paired device gets disconnected, both the mobile phone and the anti-lost device will issue an alarm to alert the user.
Color: White, Pink, Blue(Optional)
Package weight: 80g/2.82g
Package Size: Approx. 10x 10x 2cm/3.94*3.94*0.79oz
1.Item color may show slight aberration due to different shooting light and monitor display.
2.Product size, product weight, and related specifications are theoretical values only. Actual measurements between individual products may vary.